At our Houston-based tax accounting and advisory firm, our tax advisors and consultants provide comprehensive tax preparation services and planning services offered to high net-worth individuals and businesses. As a business coach, Mr. Hodgson is happy to provide his Houston clients with the support they require in all their tax and other financial matters.
Tax Advisors and Tax Planning
Are you utilizing all strategies to save on your income taxes? All financial planning recommendations made by our Houston Tax advisory firm, analyze the impact of income taxes, and coordinate accordingly.
Our firm of Houston tax accountants and advisors provides personalized tax planning services and strategies to help our clients periodically review their tax status and, if necessary, adjust earnings prior to the December 31st deadline. As your Houston tax advisor assisting you with your business or with your personal tax planning, Mr. Hodgson will meet with you every fourth quarter of the tax year to ensure that you pay no more in taxes than is required by Federal and Texas law. Depending on your particular situation, our West Houston Tax Accounting Firm will recommend an array of tax-saving strategies.
- Structure your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy; a vacation home, etc.
- Making capital equipment purchases, perhaps computer equipment or a vehicle for business
- Splitting income among many family members or legal entities to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions
Are you ready to file your taxes?
Here are a few Tax Credits you don't want to overlook.>>